[lit-ideas] Re: Population

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:05:01 -0400

No point.  Just thought it was interesting.  I was a little surprised, I
thought the world was growing exponentially.  Seems some of it is Malthusian.
In Zimbabwe the life expectancy for women is 34 and for men 37.  A lot of the
population worldwide will be older too, which hopefully means the violence may
go down (my conclusion), but based on what's going on currently, maybe no such
luck.  I'm not worried the world will run out of people.