[lit-ideas] Re: Pons Asinorum

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:41:35 -0500

Welcome to the list, Karl. Please don't expect any philosophy out of me. I abjure philosophy. It's the Devil's workshop. Never think twice, I say, and seldom once. "Let your needs be your guide." I think Kant said that. Or maybe it was me. Who knows? Who cares? Here's a hint on how to play it right on Lit-Id: call Mr. Speranza "Say hey, Jorge!" He loves that.

Good luck, guy.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: <Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx>