[lit-ideas] Re: Pond Hockey

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 00:10:05 EST

I'm going to want pictures, you know.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Pond Hockey
Date: 2/1/2007 7:11:18 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 1, 2007, at 1:41 PM, wokshevs@xxxxxx  wrote:

> P.S. "Mark V" is a rubber/sponge. (Costs  an arm and a leg.) In
> combination with
> the right blade, you can  take on anybody .. even the Chinese and the
>  Swedes.

Don't you worry about blades.  I'll supply  those.  Walter will probably
want something French and nineteenth  century--the very best swords of
the era, I think--and keep his PPK for  backup.  Mike I think likes a
smallsword or a rapier, something light  and quick.  Ursula, who will of
course be mounted on a Moose or maybe a  polar bear, will need something
equally intimidating.  Maybe a  hand-and-a-half sword from the fifteenth
century?  I'm very sorry  Robert isn't coming; his skill with a Kora is
a sight to behold.

I've  yet to hear what kinds of booze Mike is bringing.  Some kind of
sipping  whisky, I suppose, in a big clay jar.

Some small, last minute details to  iron out:  Will Erin volunteer to be
our cheerleader?  In what  language should the cheers be?  Need they
sound completely  logical?

David Ritchie,
Portland,  Oregon