[lit-ideas] Re: Poets Against War Newsletter Fall 2006

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:38:24 -0500

Hmmm. I wasn't entirely being serious, but if I were, I think I'd still agree. Gyges was a perfectly good, honest shepherd til he found that ring. The rich have more rings.

U.

Eric Yost wrote:
>>  It's just harder for the rich to be good.

Is it? I think it may be easier to be a saint in the desert than in the city, but is it any easier for any social class to be good? Maybe it's just harder for me to be good.