[lit-ideas] Re: Plywood bombs

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 22:08:08 -0700 (PDT)

Just reading the subject line, I thought Robert was
describing a visit to IKEA...

Borrowing methods from airplane construction, Alvar
Aalto and others designed furniture out of bent wood.
There is an intense ongoing debate on which has killed
more people, De Havilland Mosquito or Stool #60
(http://www.artek.fi/en/products.html?Id=60).

Cheers,
Teemu
Helsinki, Finland