[lit-ideas] Re: !!! Patriarch of US conservatives urges followers to halt...

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:57:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/2006 5:39:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx writes:

Some  info re. Viguerie (I hadn't heard of him either, but attributed  that
avoiding all politics with a vengeance until 9/11 -- is anyone else  on  the
list familiar with  him?)

From what I understand, Karl Rove made his $$ in direct mail, too. So I
would suspect that he might have been behind Karl Rove?  (I know someone  who
used
to work for Karl Rove in those days of his life...she didn't like him  then,
either...)

Best,
Marlena
working on SOS