[lit-ideas] Re: Paid to be Popular

Brittany Spears is carefully packaged too.  I heard somewhere, don't know
if this is true, that girls were hired to scream for Frank Sinatra.  The
world is all about judging the book by its cover and to hell with what's
inside the book.  Couple that with battles to the death over ants-eye-views
of the world.  Underneath the veneer, humankind is a waste.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-payola26jul26,0,5609660.story?coll=la-
home-business