[lit-ideas] Re: On the radio (was more polls)

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 23:22:01 -0800

It's over...There'll be little brushfires,
> challenges, lawsuits, but they have John Ashcroft to handle those.

ck: And what have we learned today, children? It is clear that the United
States consists of two separate mentalities, only one of which will be
substantially represented in Congress and in the executive branch. Is this
fair. Hell no. Election reform is mandatory, for one. This winner-takes-all
electoral college has to go. If it weren't for the obvious geographical
inconvenience, I'd be tempted to predict another civil war. Nah...
Carol