[lit-ideas] Re: On the prospect of World Peace

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:21:46 -0500

SC:

I've been away from this list for at least a year and was mildly
surprised upon return to find the exact same disputes going on rolling
over the same points again and again and again.

Yes, until they get it right.

Welcome back, Steve. I wondered many times whether you were dead, in jail, pissed or bored. I'm glad you were just bored. You and Berryman. I'm a fan of Berryman, too. I love Mr. Bones. And I liked your Freedom poem -- but you're wrong about the dog and cat -- dogs chase cat's it's true, and every dog apparently has his day, but just try to fence in a cat. Cats are freedom, my friend, not servile dogs.

Back to the grind, Ursula! Somebody's gotta tame the beasts. Dirty work, but know we appreciate it.

Mike Geary