[lit-ideas] Re: On the prospect of World Peace

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:46:18 -0400

Mr. Chilson is here to offer us something new under the sun.  Regarding why
they would allow Egyptians and not American Negroes, because they were
Egyptians and not American Negroes.  In Mexico (and I'm sure Brazil too and
probably most South American countries), it doesn't matter how dark skinned
you are yourself, the other guy can't be an Indian.  Mexicans bring that
baloney here, as expressed by Vicente Fox.  [This ties in with what I keep
saying that teaching racism is a way of emotionally abandoning children,
i.e., you can't love children while brainwashing them to hate others.
Instead of growing up with feelings of love and acceptance, the abandoned
children  grow up with anger and hate and fear, not exactly the road to
world peace.  Many are physically and sexually abused as well.]  Yes, I
know, still talking about the same thing, unlike the rest of the world
that's moved on to bigger, if not better, things.   Regarding Qutb's
reaction to the racism, for more information, see Lawrence Wright, "The
Looming Towers", a history of Qutb and 9/11.  The 9/11 date is the date of
one of the Crusades.