[lit-ideas] Re: On the prospect of World Peace

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 12:50:39 -0700

Irene,

Once again, again, again, again etc, etc, etc you don't read my notes.
Fukuyama broke with the Neocons because they proposed a war to further
Liberal Democracy.  FUKUYAMA OPPOSES WAR TO FURTHER LIBERAL DEMOCRACY!!!!!!.
That is what his book America at the Crossroads is about, his break with the
Neocons primarily over that issue.  You would have to jump through a lot of
hoops (reason for a given war) before Fukuyama would approve of it.

You don't know what you are talking about in this note.  You are doing what
I said you and Andreas do, and I said it in the note you quote below WHICH
YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T READ.  I have to tell you I am thoroughly disgusted
with the both of you.  You waste my time by not reading my notes and
claiming that I said absurd things you make up.  If you are going to respond
to one of my notes, kindly respond to something I say and not something you
make up.  If you are unable to read my notes then don't respond to them.
Don't think you can read a title or a sentence and think you know what I'm
saying.  I tend to think and write in essay-type segments rather than
sentences.

  _____