[lit-ideas] Re: Omar's Islamism

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:33:20 -0800

Oh, Lawrence is all right. He really is a nice person, it's obvious.

Oh, I'm sure he's a nice guy. Once you get pass the DMZ, the Line of Control, the watch towers, the minefield, the kill zone, the guard dogs, and (most dangerous of all) the tulip garden, he's totally cool.

One of these days, I may drop in. Literally. Ninja black, parachute from 19,000 feet, pop the chutes at 150 feet, and splash down into his pool. He'll be too surprised to plug me with his AK-47.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com