[lit-ideas] Re: Omar's Islamism

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 22:48:04 -0500

Oh, Lawrence is all right.   He really is a nice person, it's obvious.  One has
to admire his persistence and single minded determination, and the below are
good questions.  It's still early enough in the century that maybe we can set a
precedent and solve something diplomatically instead of violently.  It would
really push civilization forward if that happened, a real first for mankind.