[lit-ideas] Omar Spiegel

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 22:24:42 -0600

How bizarre.  Just the other day I was wondering whatever the hell happened to
Stan der Spiegel and Omar Costa Rica.  And wham-bam, thank you, ma'm, isn't
that them there in full bloom and still looming large.  Maybe I should hire
myself out as an imaginer of missing persons.

Welcome back to life you two.

Now where the hell is Erin Holder?  And JL? And Mirembe?  And...and...ach,
wait, let's see how well this works before getting all worked up.

Mike Geary
Memphis