[lit-ideas] Re: Of demons and men

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:08:56 -0800

I did a Google Search on news about Kenneth Timmerman and discovered that he
has been nominated for the Nobel Prize.  He is considered an independent
researcher and has been studying Iran for two decades.
http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArticles.asp?artsec=20
<http://www.investors.com/editorial/IBDArticles.asp?artsec=20&artnum=1&issue
=20060208> &artnum=1&issue=20060208

One of the things that has put me off about Timmerman is he doesn't provide
as many footnotes as I would like.  He writes from his own authority, and
who, after all, is Kenneth Timmerman?   Maybe I've been underrating him.

Lawrence

  _____