[lit-ideas] Re: Nicolas of Cusa's "Coincidentia Oppositoru

  • From: Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 03:48:33 -0400

Mr. Palma asks "did anyone consider that there is no god, so being
noting at all it can be said anything about it" [?]

Didn't Manny Kant say pure reason was regulative, and when we force our
thought to describe transcendental ideas by empirical means, the red
TILT button lights up?

And the idea of God is the unity of ...?

Eric
(been a long, long time since I struggled through F. Max M's torturous
translation)