[lit-ideas] Re: New York and San Jacinto

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 16:39:27 -0800

Yeah, I wondered about what we were doing to older computers or more
restrictive internet access systems.  But my experience with uploading
photos hasn't been good.  They seem to have KB limits that keep the quality
poor.  Also, the procedures for accessing these photos are awkward and
troublesome -- it seems to me.

Lawrence