[lit-ideas] New Song for a New Era.

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:13:32 -0500

Oh the Supreme Court now
They did away with, yes, they did away with
Oh the Supreme Court now
They did away with Military Tribunals.  O wow!

Scalia and Alito, Oh,wouldn't you know it now
Oh wouldn't you know it now,
They were true to their old heritage,
Their Mussolini lineage, Oh yes, O yes and how!

Old Uncle Thomas he said to Scalia now,
Shuffled up to Scalia and with a deferential bow,
said Yassuh, Massa, Suh, I know exactly how
I should vote, just don't forget to give me your old coat.

But at least there still are five of the Justices
Still five of the Justices, five of the Justices,
At least there still are five of the Justices,
Who believe that Stasi tactics are injustices.

Mike Geary