[lit-ideas] Re: Mysteries of Outlook Express

  • From: Erin Holder <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:34:34 -0400

Well that's not very nice.  FYI, I made a pizza.

Erin

(OK, so I'm writing this paper on an essay that discusses Schopenhauer's
criticism of Kant's ethics and claims that his criticism led to a renewed
interest in virtue ethics.  I've now laid Schopenhauer's arguments out on the
table, and there are 11 of them.  This is a 15 page paper.  I don't have time
to get into great detail on 11 arguments.  But if I pick only a few of them it
won't be a very thorough discussion of his criticism.  What do I do?)

--
Erin