[lit-ideas] Re: My little town of Columbia made CNN Year in review

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 03:19:08 EST

Just a tad.  People couldn't get out of their driveways for several  days.
Packed ice and snow...un-shovelable (if that's a word).  We get  that kind of
"thundersnow" so seldom that the city is not equipped to deal with  it.  The
week following that snow and ice storm temperatures were in the  60s.  Mother
nature is fickle indeed.

Julie

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: My little town of
Columbia made CNN Year in  review  Date: 12/26/2006 1:42:14 A.M. Central
Standard Time  From: _john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:john.mccreery@xxxxxxxxx)

To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Looks a wee bit chilly.

John