[lit-ideas] Re: More places to nuke

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:23:01 -0500

Eric: The more apes with nukes, the more certain their
use...yadda yadda

John: By this peculiar—and vulgarly racist logic—

You thought I was calling Iranians apes, didn't you? Paul thought I was calling Canadians apes.

I was calling humans apes. Now someone channeling Mark Twain will complain that by my peculiar—and vulgarly racist logic—I am insulting the race of apes by comparing them to humans.

When you're Hottentot, you're Hottentot, and when you're not . . .