[lit-ideas] Miscellaneous Duffy, December 2010, No. 1

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "susan" <susanhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 07:53:17 -0800

http://www.lawrencehelm.com/2011/01/miscellaneous-duffy-december-2010-no-1.h
tml

Susan,

Here are the first of the photos I mentioned last night.

To others being copied,

These will be photos of Duffy (although most will include one or two
Ridgebacks) that Susan hasn't seen.  Duffy is after all her dog and there
are some photos I haven't shown her yet.   I thought at first I would just
post them on the blog and copy her without noting their presence to anyone
else, but some people have expressed an interest in Duffy and may want to
see them as well; so this is the first.

Lawrence