[lit-ideas] Re: Milton translated (as prose?)

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:41:12 -0330

I read Descartes in my grade 11 English course, hidden away in the back row. I
can't remember what everyone else was reading. It was my first encounter with
Germanic sentence structure and really poor philosophical arguments. What
turned out to be my future philosophical interests now require my eternal
gratitude for that early exposure to both features of the Cartesian corpus.

Walter O
MUN