[lit-ideas] Michael Jackson

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 20:47:09 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/2009 1:12:06 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
8)  Was Michael  Jackson a real human being or a product of
Pixar?  I can't decide  --  his life was so screwed-up that it had to be
fiction, either that  or it had to be true.  I'm glad I wasn't Michael
Jackson.  He must  have gone thru hell many, many times in his life.  But
watching him  perform was equivalent to what philosophy means to me.  See
if
you can  decipher what that means.  Let me know.  I need to  know.

===

Don't misundertand me. I love the man. Michael Jackson.
He was a genius. And indeed, I'm looking forward to explanations of the
phenomenon, from vairous perspectives.
He was so sensitive, and gave so much to the world.
May he rest in peace.

Later,

JL

Steps!