[lit-ideas] Re: Media Reform? (psst....Mike)

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:55:22 -0600

JK:
Hey, Mike -- whaddya know about this?  (And  is Phil Donohue really still
alive?!).

I know all about it now, thanks to you. Don't think I'll be going though. I taught one of the sons of the "former FCC Commissioner and NAACP Executive Director Ben Hooks". Good people, but unlike Walter O., they were not deeply impressed vis-a-vis me and teaching. : ) Can't blame them. I was a truly awful teacher. I hated school even more than my students did, and reacted more childishly. Ah well, those days are done with, next -- once my novel is published -- I'm doing the crafts thing. Watch for my catalog.

Mike Geary
Memphis

PS   Re: Phil Donohue.  I try not to pass judgment on people.