[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 23:49:26 -0000

 What began as criticism of
> Militant Islam ends up a criticism of Lawrence, Eric, and the
USA.  This
> stands as but one example of what Judy says doesn't exist.

I'll say it one more time.  You said that when a list member
criticised
terrorism/terrorists, they were attacked.  That is not true.
I'll make
your task easier.  Produce just one example of a list member
being attacked
for opposing or criticising terrorism.  Just one.  That is what I
said didn't
exist.