[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:00:54 -0600

Eric is currently busy vaporizing Islamists. He asked me to respond to Lawrence for him.

LH:
>>Condemn terrorists and someone is going to condemn you in short order. <<

Goes without saying, doesn't it?

>>The fact that Leftists can't resist doing that, can't resist attacking those interested in defending this country, is far more interesting ... than anything pertaining to the actual defense.<<

You've got that right! But at least we now know whom we need to defend ourselves against. It's the Leftists, not the terrorists that are a true enemy.

but we here on Lit-Ideas are a backwater in which hostile intelligences snap and bite at those who believe in fighting against our enemies.<<

It's a crying shame, it is.

What they say strikes me as being similar to someone who does something really dumb and then does it again and then again.<<

Ain't that the truth!  They're no different from George Bush.

>>Why do these Leftists so quickly attack those who oppose our enemies? Why do they in effect come to the defense of our enemies?<<

Because they are our enemy.

Might we one day wake up and hate America and wish to become a Terrorist's toady?<<

I don't know.  What's the profit margin?

And what is most alarming, we have ample evidence that the disease is incurable. <<

Alas.  Might as well join them then.

But then the next question to ask is why we, who have yet to be infected, spend so much time inviting their dumb comments again, and again, and still again.<<

Because we're dumb asses?  I just don't know.

by Mike Geary for Eric Yost.