[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 10:41:59 -0800

Oh yes, and how I miss the unsupported one-liners that Judy is such a master
of.  Does she produce the evidence that I accuse the other Leftists of being
unable to produce?  Does she produce arguments that I accuse other Leftists
of being unable to produce?  Does she refrain from the cheap shots and
insults that I accuse other Leftists of engaging in?   Well, judge for
yourself, new list member.

Am I lying?  No, of course not.  I am expressing and have frequently noted
and expressed irritation that Leftists so swiftly jump to the defense of our
enemies, or immediately claim we are just as bad if not worse than they are,
or counter our unhappiness with our enemies with a rousing attack against
America, its leadership, people who want to defend America, etc.  If the
stakes were high enough I could easily go back through the records and
produce scores if not hundreds of such examples.

Now since I am not lying.  Is Judy lying?  In keeping with what just wrote
John, I don't know enough to know whether she is lying.  She may not have
read all the notes.  She may not have read them with sufficient attention.
Her eyes may be weakening.  Her attention may be weakening.  I can think of
a number of other possibilities.

Lawrence