[lit-ideas] Re: Max Boot

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 14:25:10 -0500

I wrote it with a light touch, Eric. Well-meant and all that. Sorry it felt hostile. Never imagined actual hard feelings. I might add that I loved your line about Joerg's naivety sucking the air out of the room. (Even though I do mostly agree with him...)

Ursula

Eric Yost wrote:

If Joerg were hungry, I'd make him a sandwich; if he were homeless, I'd give him a place to sleep. He's not my enemy. We simply view the world differently.