[lit-ideas] Re: Masterly (or Personly) Outcomes

Ah, if only we could return to the Golden Era of Oxford and Cambridge. Stuart
Hampshire, Freddie Ayer, Johnnie-Lethal-Stare-Gun-Ya-Down-Austin ... and we'd
even permit Shaya to participate once in awhile. Now *there* you had "Aims and
Objectives." And if you got bored, you could just hop a bus to Cambridge and
appropriate the philosophical and pedagogical wizardry of the likes of
Wittgenstein, Russell, C.D. Broad, and that other fella who had a problem with
proving the exitsence of an external world .... Yes, the dream is over.

Walter C. Okshevsky
Porter,
New College