[lit-ideas] Re: [Marquand - not the novelist

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:52:54 -0700

Robert wrote, "My email program, and my MS Word program do not recognize
'hippy,' so you should have had spell-checking help from somewhere."
Actually, "hippy" is a word, just not the one I wanted.  Check
http://www.hippy.com/hippyway.htm
and http://www.hippyusa.org/
and http://www.hippy.in/
and http://www.hippy.com/php/index2.php