[lit-ideas] META: list guidelines useful as a chocolate fireguard

  • From: karltrogge@xxxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 17:22:27 +0200

On 15-Jul-09, at 11:18 AM, Eric Yost wrote:

Look, I have no time to apologize. It would slow down my E-insults. Don't be a jerk. Apologize? In your dreams. Really, do you want me to accept you as you are, or do you want me to like you?

Andreas Ramos felt demeaned .... I insulted David Ritchie ... and enraged Mike .... Judith Evans was affronted ... Simon was aggrieved ... Omar Costa Rica was likewise insulted ... John McCreery was p.o.'d ... Paul Stone ... Robert Paul is insulted .... Walter went into a transcendental high dudgeon.... Orion Anderson should have been insulted ... I insulted Donal ... I blackguarded Veronica and Elvis Costello ...

And what about ME? How come I don't rate an insult? Now I'm REALLY ticked off ....

Chris Bruce,
trying to think up something really nasty
to say about Bösendorfers in retaliation,
in Hamburg