[lit-ideas] Lit-Ideas Finally a 'thoughtful response'

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:52:57 EDT

Hi,

The most thoughtful response I have received thus far:

"Trust me, it will not be good for the U.S. if Kerry gets elected.   Clinton
cut the DoD and Intelligence Community budget by 80% during his 8  years.
Think about it, when did 9/11 happen?  How soon after Clinton  left office,
did 9/11 happen?"

Okay, this must be why everyone that I talk to who states that Bush  makes us
safer thinks so--I have been trying to figure that out...

And, the bigger military trumps (apparently) all else...

Marlena in Missouri