[lit-ideas] Re: Linzy Loans righting stile

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:29:38 -0800

On Nov 30, 2006, at 6:20 PM, Eric Yost wrote:
The 20-year-old actress, who scored a part in Altman's last movie, A Prairie Home Companion, made the interesting decision to go public with a condolence letter she wrote to the Altman family in the wake of his death from cancer last week.

"I am lucky enough to of been able to work with Robert Altman amongst the other greats on a film that I can genuinely say created a turning point in my career,"

You send us this in the week before those of us who hack at the coal face of the "education industry" get stacks of term papers to read? Have a heart!

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon