[lit-ideas] Re: Link to "Mohammed" cartoons

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 21:54:48 -0500

I know Jews who methodically indoctrinate hatred as well.  I'm sure the
ones I know aren't the only ones.  If someone knows something bothers
someone and they persist at it anyway, the persister has a problem.

Carefully, systematically,
> unrelentingly. Interesting to see how sensitive you are to those poor
> thin-skinned Muslims. I'm not! Especially those who've been welcomed into
> Western countries like Denmark. They've seen political cartoons before.
Are
> they the only ones who are to be exempt from criticism?

Adding bad karma is your solution?  I would like to think that the superior
ones would set a good example of tolerance, run stories about their
tolerance, how good tolerance is, etc. Instead, they model crap.