[lit-ideas] Re: Lifetime Warranties

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:57:48 -0400

<When, in your estimation, did America become this stupid?>

Probably when they started replacing educators in K-12 administration and when they paid experienced teachers to leave to hire new cheaper models. Also when, instead of proper teacher evaluation by experienced educators, we started measuring the quality of education by whether the young were having fun.

Re Le Creuset problem, if you bought the crockery version, sooner or later the pot will break too. If you bought the metal version, the lid was defective to start with. I would call back and ask to speak to higher authority than the dimwit you talked to. She doesn't say anything different because she doesn't know anything else.

Veronica Caley

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ritchie" <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>