[lit-ideas] Re: Lebenszeit

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:07:52 -0230

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/7937123/Giant-Mecca-clock-seeks-to-call-time-on-Greenwich.html

> Donal
> Where will it end? Walt?

Yeah, I know. Rumour has it the Saudis own most of Miami Beach, including
Lincoln Mall and the Yankee Clipper in Ft. Lauderdale. And then there's all the
falafel huts in Glendale Arizona and the KFC oulets in Boston.

Re their time tower: Hey, if they can afford the electricity, more power to
them.

Seeing a glimmer of light through the pile of finals,  Walter O