[lit-ideas] Re: LOVE POEM #1002

  • From: david ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 08:37:04 -0700

On Oct 18, 2005, at 8:01 PM, Eric Yost wrote:

Oh, so there's not enough love in a dead rat, eh?

It was an unintentional omission David. Your work is consistently excellent and unique.

No, no, no. I was trying to be the straight man, sending a "feed." You were supposed to come back with one of your references to M.Brando, B.I.G. Guido, E. C. Skullsplitter et al, "Atypical Coronary Exsanguination in Ten Norwegian Subjects, a Case Study." International Journal of Comparative Sacrifice, Vol xx, Feb, 1979

How I expected you to guess this, I don't now know.

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon