[lit-ideas] Re: LARRY CRAIG IS NOT A HOMOSEXUAL!!!!!

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 08:41:20 -0700

I believe Craig when he says he isn't gay. He doesn't do interior decoration. He doesn't like Judy Garland. He cruises men's toilets for anonymous oral sex, but that doesn't make him gay.

It's remarkable to watch the Republicans collapse. Even more remarkable, they are doing this to themselves. They went into Iraq, they got themselves into endless sexual scandals, they looted corporations, they took bribes, they broke laws.

When the Republicans denounced everyone else as immoral and set themselves up as the moral authority, blessed by their sky god, the result was predictable. The GOP is made up of people, with all the faults of people. Their own absolute standards led to their destruction.

I begin to wonder if the GOP will survive.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com