[lit-ideas] Kundera and Mathys

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:18:56 -0500

>Why does no one want to discuss literature?

Yesterday, I was mulling over the influence of Milan Kundera, thinking that the most vital and striking novels of recent times are strongly influenced by him. Kundera took the novel in a new direction, credible to postmodernists and traditionalists.

And a shameless, well-deserved plug for my friend, poet Ted Mathys, whose book _Forge_ has recently been released.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1566891787/qid=1135451747/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/102-2724255-6780159?n=507846&s=books&v=glance