[lit-ideas] Re: Katrina

It's still got to get into the sewers.  Without a bucket I myself am
clueless how to "manually" flush a toilet.  All those people had to bring
was, say, one bucket for each 20 people, that's only 1,000 buckets.  You're
right.  They're so stupid.  They never even thought of it.   And again not
a word about DHS.  What's the point in having DHS except to bloat the
government with useless agencies?

BTW, a lot of the more sophisticated flushing systems won't work by
gravity.  I have a G-Max mechanism in one of the toilets in my house, so I
know.

Andy