[lit-ideas] Re: Judy?

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:09:21 -0600

Sometimes they do and sometimes not.  However, almost *always* they show up
in the text of an e-mail I am typing, and nearly always the receiver gets
them in that mail.  Naturally, since I was going to ask if you could see the
numbers in *this* e-mail, they appear to have gone on a brief vacation --
lucky little buggers.

Julie Krueger

48
49