[lit-ideas] Re: It Doesn't Stay in Vegas

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:11:22 -0400

Lawrence, you read, but it's all the same thing.  There's no thought involved
at all.  All you do is spook yourself that somebody's out to get us, we better
arm ourselves to the teeth or we're not real men.  Can you tell me in your own
words what  Fukuyama says?  If not, then how do you know what he says?  The way
we know we understand something is if we can explain it to somebody.  From what
I've read of Fukuyama on this list, clever is the right word.  His stuff is a
bunch of clever crap.