[lit-ideas] Ishmael

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:28:05 -0700 (PDT)

I've not read the book.   I'm sorry I'm not responding to your posts but I'm
having a problem with Yahoo.  It's not sending out messages, and only
occasionally messages come in.  I'm reading off the web site.  I'm
communicating (I hope) with Yahoo's web site to get it straightened out, but
I'm not getting error messages so I don't know what they can do.  I hit send
and it disappears, neither gets there nor bounces.  Anyway, I've not read the
book.  I just got a book by Chomsky that I haven't started.  I'll stop here
since I might be talking to myself with this post.