[lit-ideas] Re: Is torture wrong by definition?

Besides the fact that I don't understand what you are
trying to say, I find your message pretty offensive. I
don't subscribe to a list in "literature in ideas" to
get this kind of comments. And, I can get a match
without your assistance, thank you.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com