[lit-ideas] Re: Is torture wrong by definition?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 03:52:29 EDT

I'm thinking Omar and Delia ought to get together.  A match made in  heaven.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Is torture wrong
by definition?  Date: 4/7/06 1:56:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_omarkusto@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--- Eric Yost  <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> *I must have missed the  news.
>
> Wait until the Moussaoui verdict. Part of it
>  relied on KSM's confession.

*I see. The spurious verdict against Mossaoui  will be
validated by Mohammad's spurious "confession." Which
which will  then, in its turn, validate the confession.
Which will then, again, validate  the verdict. And so
ad nauseam.

O.K.

Do You  Yahoo!?
http://mail.yahoo.com