[lit-ideas] Re: Is torture wrong by definition?

> Let's show ALL the stuff. Show the Muslim world to
> > America...the slavery, the torture, the
> > decapitations, the mutilation of women, the
> > cutting off of noses and hands, the oppression and
> > ignorance--show it all. Show our atrocities and
> > show their atrocities. Show ALL the lies and
> > brutality.

> > The US would probably get a whole bunch of new allies.

Irene: Two wrongs make a right. How does stooping to their level raise us?

Showing everything would EDUCATE people about the world. It's not about some moral high horse. It's about what happens. It's about showing people what human beings actually do. The only way to do it without a huge propaganda agenda is to show everything.