[lit-ideas] Re: Is it any wonder...

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 12:50:29 -0400

At 12:25 PM 5/5/2006, you wrote:

[Michel Chossudovsky] is an active member of the anti-war movement in Canada, and has been involved in the propagation of preposterous conspiracy" theories" regarding the September 11 terrorist attacks.

Simon: Ignoring for the moment the veracity or otherwise of Mr Chussodovsky, is it any wonder that there are conspiracy theories about 9/11 considering the extensive list of wierd absences and coincidences involved, let alone the 'opportunities' that it offered.

The lack of answers to pointed questions (dozens of them [by them, I mean the lack of an answer] very suspicious) and the complete white-washing of the whole 'investigation' not to mention the immediate destruction of a huge crime scene makes it impossible to believe anything that the Whitehouse says about 9/11 and darned hard to believe anything they say about anything else. I suspect that Bush & Co. have done nearly irreparable harm to "the presidency", but you never know, you guys managed to snap back from Nixon okay. Speaking of which, did anyone recognize the 36th anniversay of Kent State debacle yesterday?

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada