[lit-ideas] Re: Interpretation and Elision

At 05:16 PM 12/10/2005, you wrote:

Yes -- it seems it would.

I take it Irene wasn't the person who could only post
to lit-ideas using webmail?

There was quite a problem with people NOT being able to post to LIt-ideas when it was at "topica". I know of a few other people who were frustrated into abandoning the attempts. When it went to free-lists, I think it became a lot more forgiving. Unfortunately, by then a lot of former members of Phil-Lit had given up the fight. I wonder if Irene really thinks that Andreas deliberately refused her membership just because she was Irene.

paul

[insert pithy quote here]
Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx