[lit-ideas] Re: Imagination and maths [and maybe more.....]

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 09:52:25 -0800

There's many other quantum phenomena that don't make sense or aren't logical.
When an
electron moves from one atomic orbit to another, it doesn't move; it vanishes
in one orbit
and appears in the next. Another example: in quantum tunneling, an electron can
transfer
across a barrier, even though the electon lacks the energy to cross the
barrier. It just
pops up on the other side. Entanglement allows two photons to share the same
identity: they
are both the same photon, even though they are kilometers apart. Whatever
happens to one
photon will happen to the other simultaneously. There is no signal and it
happens instantly,
without any time lag.

And of course, there's the wave/particle nature of photons: a photo is a wave
and not a
particle; a photo is a particle and not a wave, and both conditions can be
proven
conclusively.

yrs,
andreas